Frequently Asked Questions
Questions and answers about lithium-ion batteries
- Within a suitable temperature range, the higher the temperature, the higher the battery capacity of the lithium battery. Above 0°C, the capacitor is less sensitive to temperature. If the temperature is below 0°C, the capacitance is lower and decreases as the temperature decreases.
Different Li-ion batteries have different operating temperature ranges. That is to say, there is a certain difference between high temperature performance and low temperature performance.
Too high or too low temperature will affect the performance of the lithium battery and shorten the battery life. For example, in the operating temperature range, the high temperature performance of lithium iron phosphate battery is better than that of ternary lithium battery.
- Our lithium-ion batteries typically meet the following certifications and standards:
UL certification: UL (Underwriters Laboratories) is a certification body in the United States, and UL certification is the standard for electrical product safety certification in the United States.
CE certification: CE (Conformité Européene) is a certification standard of the European Union, which ensures that the product meets the safety and environmental standards of the European Union.
ROHS certification: ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) is an EU standard for restricting hazardous substances, which ensures that products do not contain hazardous substances and are environmentally friendly.
UN38.3 certification: This is the safety standard for lithium battery transportation stipulated by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). Lithium batteries must pass this certification before they can be transported.
IEC62133 certification: This is the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard for the safety performance of lithium batteries. Lithium batteries must pass this certification before they can be sold in the international market.
TUV certification: TUV is a certification body in Germany, and TUV certification is the standard for German electrical product safety certification.
CSA certification: CSA is a certification body in Canada, and CSA certification is the standard for electrical product safety certification in Canada.
KC certification: KC is a certification body in South Korea. KC certification is the standard for safety certification of electrical products in South Korea.
PSE certification: PSE is a certification body in Japan, and PSE certification is the standard for Japanese electrical product safety certification.
Product standards: Lithium-ion battery standards include GB/T, JB/T, UL, IEC, etc.
Please note that the required certification standards may vary depending on the country or region, please contact us to confirm whether you have passed the relevant certification of lithium-ion batteries in your country or region.
- To determine which lithium battery is right for your specific application, there are several factors to consider:
(1) Voltage and capacity requirements: Determine the battery type according to the voltage and capacity required by your application.
(2) Size and weight restrictions: Determine the battery type based on the size and weight your application requires.
(3) Environmental conditions: Determine the battery type according to the environmental conditions used in your application. For example, a battery used in a high temperature or humid environment may differ from a battery used in a normal temperature environment.
(4) Charge and discharge requirements: Determine the battery type according to the charge and discharge frequency required by your application. For example, applications with high frequency charging and discharging requirements may require different batteries than applications with low frequency charging requirements.
(5) Cycle life: Determine the battery type according to the battery cycle life required by your application.
(6) Safety: Determine the battery type according to the battery safety required by your application. For example, batteries used in medical devices or automotive applications may require higher safety requirements.
It is recommended that you contact our professional sales team for more specific advice and support. Our team of experts can help you identify the right lithium battery for your specific application. We also offer testing and evaluation services to ensure batteries meet your specific requirements.
- We have a professional R&D team and advanced production technology, which can meet the needs of customers of different types and sizes. We can adjust parameters such as battery capacity, voltage, size and appearance according to your needs. At the same time, we can also provide you with supporting equipment such as battery management system (BMS) and chargers to better meet your application needs. We can design and manufacture various types of lithium batteries for you according to your specific needs, and we can also provide you with product performance testing, safety certification, packaging and transportation services to ensure product quality and safety. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your needs, we will provide you with professional technical advice and customized solutions.
- To pay in Tycorun, you need to register an account on the website, submit an order, confirm the order details and pay for the goods.
Available payment methods include:
1. Credit card: use Visa, MasterCard and other credit cards to pay online
2. Wire transfer: payment by bank wire transfer
3.Paypal: Use Paypal to pay online
4.L/C (Letter of Credit): Payment by Letter of Credit
You can also pay online through our third-party platforms such as Alibaba and Made-In-china It is recommended that you understand the detailed information and contact the website customer service before placing an order to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Shipping and delivery options for batteries include:
Express: transport batteries by express company, suitable for small batch or sample transportation. Generally, it can arrive at the destination within 5-10 days, and the specific time depends on the destination country and region.
Air freight: transport batteries by airlines, suitable for high-efficiency medium and large volume transportation. Generally, it can reach the destination within 3-7 days, the specific time depends on the route and the transportation time between the airports
Sea freight: transport batteries by sea freight company, which is suitable for the transportation of large quantities or heavy goods. Generally, it can reach the destination within 20-40 days, and the specific time depends on the shipping route and the transportation time between ports.
Ground transportation: transport batteries by truck or train, suitable for transportation of large quantities or heavy goods. Generally, the destination can be reached within 10-20 days, the specific time depends on the route and the means of transportation.
Factory pick-up: the customer himself or the entrusted freight forwarding company sends a special person to the factory or warehouse to pick up the goods
Direct Delivery: Batteries will be delivered directly to customer's factory or warehouse.
Please also note that the transportation of batteries needs to follow strict safety regulations and transportation regulations, so the sensitivity and special requirements of the product, as well as the restrictions of the transportation route, need to be considered when choosing the transportation method. At the same time, issues such as battery packaging and identification also need to be considered during transportation to ensure the safety of batteries during transportation. Special shipping packaging or specific marking requirements may be required.
If you are not sure how to transport the battery, it is recommended that you consult a professional shipping company or contact our sales team to ensure the safe and smooth delivery of the battery.